Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Swap Gift

I signed up for a swap on Dandelion Quilts for a tote bag. Here's my goodie from Katie! I absolutely love it! Love the colors, grommets and cute buttons. Thank you, Katie!



Here are two books that I'm reading. The Craft Hope book has wonderful projects to do and donate to wonderful charities. Right now, Craft Hope, is asking people to make pillowcases for ConKerr Cancer. A great organization that makes pillowcases for children with cancer.

The other book, Sisters on the Fly, is a fun read. In the book, it shows 1950's, 1960's campers that have been brought back to life and being used for camping. How fun with that be! We recently sold our 29' camper because it was too big...I wonder? Definately a book for the husband to look through!

I have the next few days off from work, so I'm hoping to do some sewing, scrapping and reading. Hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment: