Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to College!

I can't believe summer has ended and its now time for the kids to get back to school. Now, though, I have to say back to college! Jared will be heading back for his second year at college. Kaylee is technically a senior in high school, but instead will be a freshman at college. She's doing a program called duel-enrollment. She will do all her classes at our local college and not have to go back to high school ever again! Yipeee!!!

High school has not been kind to Kaylee at all with all the girl clicks! Yes, girls are very mean! I don't ever remember being that mean in high school. So we are praying that she will meet new people who have the same passions as she does. Here's a pic of them when we were on vacation this summer.

Next year this time I'll be sending both of them away to school and we'll have an empty nest! Oh boy! Changes in the Grant House for sure!





Hope everyones first day of school goes smooth! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I"m glad your daughter is getting a better environment. I would think there will be more mature people there than some of the nasty gals she had in high school. How sad, though, that she had to be forced from her own school due to such nonsense. I hope she becomes a shining star and far surpasses anything those nasty girls will accomplish in life!!!

    ReplyDelete