Friday, October 16, 2009

It's Snowing

Yes, it's snowing here this morning! It's October and the white stuff is flowing downwards! How can that be? Living in New England you never know what the weather is going to be like. Here's a pic of the goodies I've been sewing! Yes, Christmas Stockings! What fun! I made them from scraps that I had around. Just need to fill them with some goodies and someone will be very happy!
I signed up for two swaps recently online. One is an Alphabet Swap. I have to send my swap partner anything that begins with the letter "L". Oh, gosh. It's been fun trying to find things.

The other swap is an Advent Christmas Swap. I have to send my partner 25 items and she will open one everyday starting Dec 1st and ending on Christmas Day. Isn't that wonderful! Getting little things before Santa comes! Yahoo.

I'm off to do more sewing and maybe make an apple pie! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment