Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sewing & Things

Alot has been happening around here. First, I found this pattern on Madebyrae blog and loved them. Small purses that are perfect for running to do errands, etc. Guess what everyone is getting for Christmas! Love the pear fabric. These are the blocks are received from the Christmas Swap Block hosted by ModernJax. What fun! I received six blocks in total. So I'll make a few then probably do a small wallhanging or a table runner for the holidays.
Then I made a few American Girl Doll dresses for my niece, Addison. She loves dressing up her doll.

Yesterday, Mylo went for his "operation"! He doesn't look happy in his cone. He'll have to wear that for a week until he has his stitches removed.


Hope everyone has a super day!



No comments:

Post a Comment