Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Quilts for Ronald McDonald House

My girlfriend, Peggy and I have decided to make some quilts for the Ronald McDonald House where Peggy stayed for 9 weeks while her daughter Lindsay recovered from her injuries sustained in a boating accident. Here's a pic of some hats that my Mom and I have knitted to donate to the RMH. Here's a quilt top that I finished to go.
This quilt was donated by a classmate of mine, Teena Lee, who heard what happened and made this one and the one below it! Thank you, Teena! Some child is going to love having Eeyore wrapped around them.






This is a just a sampling of the quilts we have done! We are hoping to make at least 20 baby size quilts to donate! A big thank you to everyone who has donated fabric. We really appreciated it!






No comments:

Post a Comment