Sunday, August 23, 2009

Little this/Little that

I went to Mendon today so my Mom could help me cut out and sew some curtains for our friends motorhome. It's called the Patriot Mobile so, of course, the curtains are all in Patriots fabrics. What a fun project!
Then my sister, Sharon, came over to have dinner and birthday cake for Jared's birthday on Wed (19 yrs) and Gavin (2 yrs) whose birthday is tomorrow. My niece, Jessica, birthday is Tuesday. She'll be 16! Busy month for birthdays.
Then tomorrow Jared and I go finish up some shopping for college. He moves in this coming Saturday. Not sure if we are mentally ready or not, but I"m sure we'll be able to handle it. He's only going to be about an hour away and is about a mile from my cousin Faye. I just hope he remembers that he has to actually open the book to read it! LOL
Then the rest of the week is busy getting Jared ready and then field hockey tryouts for Kaylee. This will be her fourth year playing and loves it!

Well, I'm off to finish up a sewing project. I sent out my Christmas Blocks on Friday so everyone should be seeing those this week. Can't wait to see my goodies. I love being in the swaps..there are alot of very talented and giving people out there. Have a great week!

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment