Friday, March 13, 2009

Coupons, Coupons and Coupons

Today I went grocery shopping with my friend, Leeann, who has been couponing it for awhile and I decided that I needed to join her. We only bought stuff that was on sale and with a coupon. Her total came to $150...after coupons: $32.! Wow.. I want to be her. So I went next .. my total was $51 but after coupons $24! Can you believe it! I'm going to be going with her again next week!

Kaylee heard today that's she getting her braces off soon! Yahoo...she's very excited. It's been almost 2 yrs since she's had them on.

No sewing today..I hope to make a purse tomorrow.

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Laurie! Don't you just love saving money? I am a coupon shopper too, and a clearance rack junkie! That was my next stop after dropping off your bag of goodies this morning...Walmart to do some clearance rack shopping for clothes for next year. Kids grow too darn fast to pay full price for clothing!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete