Friday, April 1, 2011

ME A to Z

OK, I've had enough of the snow! It's April 1st. and we are getting between 8-12" of the lively white stuff! We'll never get the pool open at this rate! Ugh
Here's some tidbits about myself!


A. Age: I will be turning 50 yrs this month!

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: Ironing..John irons better than me!

D. Dogs: Yup, we have Mylo..a mix of schnauzer and poodle.

E. Essential start to your day: tea

F. Favorite color: red

G. Gold or silver: I wear all silver, except my wedding rings which are gold

H. Height: 5′ 5"

I. Instruments you play(ed): The flute when I was in elementary school

J. Job title: Jill of all Trades/Master of None

K. Kids: Jared & Kaylee

L. Live for ______: Family dinners right now. They are getting harder to come by since they are off doing their own thing.

M. Most embarrassing moment: Too many to mention

N. Nicknames: Lau

O. Overnight hospital stays: ear surgery when I was a kid; children

P. Pet peeves: Rude people

Q. Quote from a movie: I can't remember movie lines!

R. Road Trip: Last one was PA a couple of years ago.

S. Siblings: Two younger sisters

T. Time you wake up: 7:30am

U. University attended: Went to Cosmetology school; then went to Fisher College at night to receive AS degree.

V. Vegetables: Corn

W. What makes you run late: I'm never late.

X. X-rays you’ve had: knee

Y. Yummy food you make: I'm not a fan of the kitchen!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: I like them all!!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment