Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today is my birthday! I can't believe another year has gone by. Where does the time go? Jared has finished his first year of college and will be home in two weeks. Kaylee is almost done her junior year of high school and is preparting to do dual enrollment next year at Fitchburg State College. WOW!

I would like my birthday present to be: when the kids have to be 7 yr and 5 yrs for one day. Wouldn't that be wonderful. Yes, I know, it can't happen. So I will have to pretend.

Actually, I"m off to work today to play with the residents. I don't mind, I like my job. I'm an Activity Asst at a Nursing Home. I'll come home though to a clean house, beautiful dinner on the table and a nice relaxing evening with family and friends!

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment