Sunday, February 28, 2010

Project Linus Blankets

I've been working on some blankets for Project Linus in conjunction with the Disney Volunteer For A Day Program. We need to make one blanket per person in order to get a free one day ticket to the Disney Parks. Here's three blankets that I've done.

Kaylee cut out all the fabric for me on the two quilted ones and helped tie them with me. I loved having her help me, because the projects went alot faster. I wonder if she'll do that from now on???



Jared came home for a night because of a carbon monoxide leak in his dorm. The fire alarm went off at 1:30am and its a good thing it did, because the fire dept said the levels were very high and rising. They were told they can move back in Sunday night. Thank goodness for carbon monoxide alarms!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike! My sister and I did the exact same thing. Love Project Linus and double love free tickets to Disneyland!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blankets are very pretty! What a great way to get free tickets!

    Carbon monoxide is scary! Glad your son had an alarm and didn't suffer from the leak!

    ReplyDelete