Friday, January 15, 2010

What to Sew?

Went to my Quilt store, Cobblestones, this past week and got these goodies. I want to make another A Piece of Cake from Thimble Blossoms. I finished the snowman top of A Piece of Cake, I just need to get backing.



Last night I watched about 2 hours of television on Haiti. I just couldn't believe that it actually happened. Because of watching so much tv, I was up in the middle of the night thinking about it. I sure do pray that the people of Haiti get everything they need soon.

Jared goes back to college on Monday. It was wonderful having him home and having him at the dinner table every night. He is excited to get back and see his friends and start classes again. He truly loves college.

Hope everyone is having a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment