Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow is on its Way!

Snow is on its way and they are predicting a foot of it! Yikes! We are suppose to have my husbands side of the families Christmas Party tomorrow afternoon. Lets hope we can still have it!

I think I have all the shopping done and most of it wrapped. Now, lets' hope I remembered where I hid it all. Even with two teens, I still have a snooper!

John is off for two weeks with his companies shut down and a few days vacation so he hopes to get some "chores" done. I"m definately going to start the honey-to-do list for him on Monday. I would hate to hear him say his was "bored"!

Jared is home from his first semester of college. He'll be home for about a month and we are very happy. Kay is working alot of Old Navy this week so that keeps her busy.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment: