Thursday, November 5, 2009

Been Busy!

I've been very busy the past week with my new job! I'm working at a nursing home as an Activities Asst! It sure is tiring and keeps me on my feet all day but the rewards are awesome! To see one of the patients win at Bingo, have coffee with them in the morning and simply talk about nothing sure makes their day and mine.

I entered a swap about a month ago where I had to send my swap partner things that began with the letter "L" and she had to send things to me with the same alphabet. I got my goodies today from Sara! It was fun getting things in the mail. I'll take a photo this weekend so you can see what she sent me!
Thanks Sara...the goodies were awesome! How did you know I love to read?

Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment